The Oscar A. Bippus Training Center is located on the westside of Evansville at 1301 West Franklin Street. A site visit is a good way for you to see, first-hand, our state-of-the-art facilities. Call (812) 424-2283 or email us to arrange a visit.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR THE TRADE?
While you will learn everything necessary to be a quality craftsman from our team of educators, having the following valuable basics will get you started on the right foot:
- Good work ethics
- Good attendance
- Good reading ability
- Math skills – algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
- Mechanical drawing and blueprint reading
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a drug test